Book Reviews

Uncaged Wallflower – Jennae Cecelia

You may think

YOU ARE

C A G E D I N

with little room 

FOR

Growth

but to every 

LOOK

there is a 

KEY

I got this poetry book for a really good price on Amazon and I thought to myself “why not” poetry is all the rage right now and reading something other then “Milk and Honey” or “the sun and her flowers” might be good for my soul.

Uncaged Wallflower is basically about loving yourself & learning to love yourself and let go of the pain and hurt.

I couldn’t really relate to 90% of this book to be honest, and when I am reading poetry I want to be able to relate to the poems.  Now, with that being said I was able to relate to 10% of the poems which was super cute but the remaining 90%? I don’t know bout that.

Would I buy this book again? No I don’t think so for the simple fact that I read it and felt nothing which is very unusual when reading poetry..

I still have one more book to read from this author so I will definitely be back with a few more book reviews!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s